Saturday, January 24, 2009

Grandpa

When we're kids we think that are grandparents are going to live forever. But today i learned the hard truth. ''Life isn't forever'' and we need to spend every moment happy and full of excitement. Today someone that i love more then anything in this world past on to a better place. And as people come back and forth and fill up are house i can't help but feel like i'm in a big hollow room with echo's ringing through my head. my grandpa was everything to me and i don't remember a day when i went without seeing him. And as much as i will miss my grandpa very much i know that no matter what he will be there to help me get through this. And he will always be a permanent part of me,  i will never forget what he did for me and everything that he meant to me. i mean my grandpa did everything for me he would run me anywhere i wanted without question. and i could always count on him to help me with anything i needed. i don't think anyone realizes what they have until they loose it and grandpa i will miss everything you did and how much fun you could be to be around.............. grandpa i love you, you will be mist! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job J

Ashley Bogard said...

We are thinking of you! Sorry for your loss.

agarrett said...

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you. Please let me know if I can be of any help.

pilotboywa said...

He really was a great man. I was saddened to hear of your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.