Thursday, October 23, 2008

Getting started :)

hola!!!!! hey this is jaden :) my mom just started this thing and told me i had to write something for all of you fun people out there to see. so anyway whats up how are you i'm great, id be much better if my mom would let me get a new phone because its kinda falling apart but no my mom only would do that if she were to break hers....... maybe ill sneak in and kinda drop it on the ground and blame it on the cat hehe. but anyways my family is kinda weird because we all act like a bunch of 5 year olds sometimes you should see my mom at the mall she always is complaining about what she can't have and how good she would look in this dress or how cute that purse is but when it comes to us kids saying "oh mom look at that video game" its a two word answer "shut up" so we being the little angels we are nicely sit down and shut up. mom also must think she's a gansta or something cause she drives around blasting her hanna montana music and bobbing her head like it was something worth listening to. Well i have to admit i like some of the songs ha ha. 
but i wish she would put in something a lil better.

No comments: